Harness the power of digital to convert high value consumers and B2B advisors.
With complicated product offerings, regulatory issues and trust-building objectives, financial services companies require a clear roadmap on acquiring new customers and strengthening ties with their existing clients.
As a financial services executive you need to know the nuances and intricacies of how financial services firms can market themselves.
This event understands your unique needs and will show you how to grow your business!
Take away action plans on how mobile, social, content, personalization, big data and more are transforming. Experience how you can best drive awareness, build trust and engagement, plus boost conversions!
Through case studies, panel discussions and interactive Q&A, acquire practical how-tos and tangible advice on winning strategies and tactics. Get all your answers on the spot from award-winning industry thought leaders and experts.
Network and exchange ideas, insights and lessons learned with your esteemed peers at a unique gathering of who's who in financial services from across North America – Your unique opportunity to source intelligence unavailable elsewhere.
NEW for 2014 - B2B Advisor Channel and E-Wholesaling – one day event!
Your first step to stay ahead of the competition – THIS CONFERENCE!
Source action plans to achieve maximum digital marketing success – all sessions tailored to the unique needs of Financial Services companies
- Disruption Management: Deal with the onslaught of competitive challenges impacting your revenue streams
- Next Gen Digital Marketing: Cut through the hype and invest accordingly.
- Personalization/Segmentation: Stay top of mind through the consumer digital path-to-purchase.
- Strategic Integration: Deliver personalized and consistent experience across all your touch points.
- Social Media Strategies: Benefit from social chatter, sharing and exchange within a regulatory framework.
- Mobile Innovation: Contextualized, localized and personalized messaging to drive clicks and revenue.
- Performance Display: Improve effectiveness through retargeting, programmatic buying, RTB and native advertising.
- Big Data & ROI: Leverage data-driven insights to improve decision-making.
- Content Strategy in 2014: Generate compelling content to increase engagement and your share of voice.
- Digital Customer Experience: Develop a blueprint to drive improvements and secure positive digital word-of-mouth.
- Gamification Action Plans: Educate, engage and drive sales through behaviour modification.
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Tel: 1 (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)